Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 01:33:15 -0500
Hi Jacob,

While a registry cleaner might find the discrepancies ,I'm not particularly fond of them,

because you can create more problems than you started with, unless you know what you're doing

and are prepared to scrutinize all "the faults" it finds.

In your case I would start by running  SFC (System File Checker)

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Next are the repair tools.

Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135

Aaron Stebner's WebLog

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/

In the left side menu bar is a link to this tool:

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2008/08/28/8904493.aspx

You may have to reinstall some versions of .NET afterwards

Is all this on your primary system? if so, I would strongly advise you to conduct your experiments

on a test system or at least in a virtual environment.

I wil post an entry in a followup submission labeled Virtual Systems

Peter E.