Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 19:13:06 -0400
> I'm on a dial-up (56k) and use Outlook Express for mail. I just
> installed Norton Anti-Virus and now when I try to retrieve my mail I
> get a message that says:
>
> The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.whc.net',
> Server: 'pop3.norton.antivirus', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110,
> Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
>
> My connection to my ISP works fine for Internet--it looks like Norton
> changed my mail server but how do I change it back?
>
> Please help!
>
> Barbara Shaw

Barbara

The only thing you have to do is configure Norton Antivirus to not do an
email scan. Double click on the Norton AV icon in your system tray, then
select Options, then select Norton Antivirus. Click on Email Protection then
uncheck the box for the email client.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml