Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:58:50 -0400
I don't know about the others problems, but your Loadfail's are true type
font files. Apparently they're listed either in the win.ini or the
registry as installed, but they've been deleted or corrupted. Look or
"Search" in your Windows\Fonts folder for the three fonts. You can figure
out what the font is that matches the filename by clicking on the
"filename," that will alphabetize the fonts by filename instead of font
name. If the files are in the font folder, you can check to see if it's

If you can figure out the source for those font files, and, you need them
for your work, just reinstall them. If you can't figure out which fonts
are missing - and, you're comfortable editing your win.ini file or using
regedit to edit the registry, you can delete the references in whichever
has your font list.

Good luck with the other problems.
jack payton

                       http://freepctech.com/rode