Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Hollingsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 12:10:46 -0500
I am not sure that I agree, simply because of my recent experiences.  I recently
purchased Norton Utilities 3.0 for Windows 95.  One of the many utilities
included with NU3 is the Optimization Wizard.  Among its functions is one that
"optimizes" your swap file.  I allowed this software to make changes to my swap
file, and then checked behind it to see the results.  It had forced my swap file
to 32M minimum size.  After this, no matter what was going on, virtual memory
swaps were occurring (and I have 96M RAM).  The problem with setting a minimum
swap file size is that you take that decision away from Windows 95.   I returned
the swap file settings to 0 minimum size, and the non-stop swapping ceased.