Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hans Saul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 09:04:12 -0400
I have tried several times to install setiathome ,i keep getting the following error.  winzip self extractor error,cant create output file: c:\windows temp\_setip.dll
i deleted all the files in my temp folder but get the same error?
any ideas?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html