Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 19:48:03 -0500
Dave Littlehale wrote:

> > > I went to start my computer
<SNIP>

> So far everything has been fine.  I guess some gremlins wanted to get
> some revenge.
>
> Thanks again for all the help.  Any explanations?

Dave,

On Sunday, you sent us a message saying that the C:\ATACR\CR_ATAPI.SYS
file AND folder were both missing.  You asked for help re-installing
them.

I can't tell you what gremlins "stole" the driver and folder in the
first place -- or why, but reinstalling the software is what fixed
your problem.

--
Jim Meagher