Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:34:27 -0400
Hi Mick,

I can sympathize with you on the amount of spam. Because my e-mail address
is all over my web site, I get more than 500 junk messages a day.

I have been using a program called Spam Sleuth by Blue Squirrel software.
Once I worked with it for two weeks, it effectively removes 99% of all the
junk messages from my server. There are several filters available with the
program, and you assign points to each thing. For example I add 500 points
for each instance of profanity, 20 points for the word "free" and 800 points
for URLs that are known to belong to spammers. You can also add any number
of points to messages that are not addressed to your specific address.

You can add the e-mail addresses of all your friends and mailing lists so
you always get mail from them.

I wrote a detailed review on an earlier version of Spam Sleuth at

http://askTCL.com/spamsleuth.htm

You can download a 30 day trial at http://bluesquirrel.com

Elizabeth Boston