Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:23:26 -0700
I don't know if this is your situation, but XP installs a file called
boot.ini that controls you startup sequence. It will usually be a hidden
file so you need to use ATTRIB to change its attributes, or change the
settings on you Windows Explorer to display hidden files. If you do have
this file, you need to edit it to remove other startup listings. I am
not sure what will happen if you delete the file. It appears that your
bootup code is now XP based rather than 98. You may need to re-install
98 to clean up the whole thing, but editing the boot.ini file will
remove your symptoms.

In their anti-piracy campaign, Microsoft now registers Windows XP as
well as Office XP so that you can't install multiple copies of the
product as you had tried to do. It may be a pain, but we sort of brought
it upon ourselves by doing illegal installs.

Peter
The NoSpin Group