Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:36:37 -0400
> Hi!netters:
>           after I install  QiuckTime 3.0 and ready to run
movieplayer,odd
> occurs.when I try use command "open" of menu "file" ,a window titled
with
>           "Quincy
> for win32" says an error occurs ,and a notes.rip file generated in
>         c:\notes\data.
>the following is part of notes.rip:
> begin....

Hey David!  Don't know if this is a good fix or not, but we use Lotus
Notes at work also, and we used to frequently run into notes.rip errors
or Quincy errors.  I read this tip somewhere a while back and it worked
for me...do a search for notes.rip on all your hard drives and rename
them to notes.old.  If that doesn't fix your problems, also rename
qnc.exe to qnc.old.  This should get rid of your errors.  Don't forget
to search all local drives for the files...it usually puts one on each
drive.  After renaming those files, reboot and see what happens.  We
haven't run into those problems anymore.

Hope this helps...

Neil Fallon