Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Byron Wolter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:52:09 -0600
A friend of mine recently upgraded from Me to XP.  His Easy CD v4 worked
fine on Me, but it ways it has a compatibility problem with XP.  Okay... he
went out and bought some Pinnacle CD burn software. When it is writing, it
has a problem and can't burn.  Uninstalled twice and tried again, but same
thing.  I told him maybe he should stick with Roxio or RecordNow.

Any inputs on this?  What could be the problem?

Byron Wolter

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml