Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:44:54 -0000
Michael Lanspa asked:-

Is there a way to copy the names and e-mail addresses from
the address book in OE v.6 to a file that I can e-mail to
a friend who wants this list?  I know about exporting my
address book, but can you export it to another user on
another computer, or is copying the address book to
another format and attaching in an e-mail easier?

I like the File/Export/Address Book/Text File (Comma
separated Values) method best.

OE asks you to name the file, also where to put it. It has
a .csv suffix.  Excel will open .CSV files and you can do
some editing if you wish. (Don't forget the dodge of double
clicking on the vertical lines between the column letters
to automatically open up Excel columns to the appropriate
width.)

Choosing the export option to "Microsoft Exchange Personal
Address Book" appeared to do the job but I have no idea
where the "Microsoft Exchange Personal Address Book" is
located or what to do with that!

Regards

Tony
Rutland, UK

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!