Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:03:16 -0500
Hi Gary,

        Are you comfortable in DOS?  If so, the following may work for you.

I still use IE3.xx sometimes so I need to keep those files on my computer.
But for kicks I ran a test and found that I could delete mm256.dat from
Windows\History folder.

I closed out all other windows/programs.  Then I opened a DOS window.  No I
did not have to boot to DOS.  I went to Windows\History folder.  Did a dir
and both files 256 and 2048 were there.  I del'd mm256.dat, closed the DOS
window and started windows explorer.  MM256.dat was gone.

I had first made a copy of mm256.dat in another folder.  So I was then able
to restore it back to history.

I did not try this on the cookies or the cache1,2,3,4 folders.

HTH

Tom Kelly

> Hi Tom: Is there ANY way to delete the two files mm256.dat and mm2048.dat
> I have them in win\history    win\cookies   win\temp int
files\cache1,2,3,4