Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 20:04:04 -0400
jrizzo [log in to unmask]  SAID:

> The clock should always stay accurate as long as the
battery is still good!
> Don't know exactly how long it lasts but mine is still
going and it's
> closing in on 2 years. Hope this helps you, Joseph Rydzy

        Joe might get quite a surprise if he checked his
computer time against the atomic clock at Boulder Colorado.
With the 12 or so computers I had in the past 12 years, not
one kept really accurate time from the time they (and the
battery) were new.  That is why I use the ATOMTIME.EXE
program, which synchronizes my computer with the atomic
clock at Boulder Colorado.
        DEMETRI, if you want the program, I will attach it
to an e-mail, since the updated Juno can now receive
attachments.  The program and the documentation is in a Zip
file of only 103KB.
        Karl

> From: "Demetri Kolokotronis" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: [PCSOFT] Time Program
> > Can someone recommend a program for keeping the computer
clock accurate, preferably a simple program?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>