Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:16:13 -0600
Sandra:

You may wish to check with your ISP and find out if they are a POP3 server
for incoming, and SMTP server for outgoing... whether or not they require
Secure Password Authentication, and if the server incoming and outgoing
ports are set properly. These settings are located in Tools> Accounts and
then select properties. Your ISP should have a tech support representative
that can help you go through all the settings with you.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml