Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harold Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2007 07:20:29 -0400
William,
 It seems obvious  (to me) your problem was caused by the changes you made
to Firefox.
I suggest you undo those changes, do a system restore to a set point prior
to the changes ,or re-install Firefox.
Best wishes,
Hal Seabolt

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E B Lund
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 12:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Issues w Mozilla display - third attempt

Have tried posting this twice before. Maybe third time is the charm

Running XP home. Couple weeks back I changed some settings which I thought
would improve Firefox displays. Ended up going the wrong way. I know I
changed settings in Firefox and ZoneAlarm Security Suite.

The most visible issues are in Yahoo mail. When I display my inbox, I have
missing icons that indicate email that is flagged, or that I have replied
to, forwarded or is from somebody I have in my address book.

Because most of you probably don't use Yahoo mail, here are a couple
symptoms that all can view. If I plot an address at Yahoo maps (classic), in

IE I get a star to mark the location of the address.
(http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=1697+Broadwa
y&csz=New+York%2C+NY+&.intl=us&name=&lat=&lon=&srchtype=a&qty=&new=1&trf=0&g
etmap=Get+Map)
That star is now missing for me in Firefox.

If I get driving directions
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=1697+Broadway&taddr=1800+Broadway&cs
z=New+York%2C+NY&country=us&tcsz=New+York%2C+NY&tcountry=us
where you are supposed to turn, there is supposed to be a round icon with R
or L in it. But those R and L icons are missing now in Firefox. (Not missing

in IE.) Interestingly, in the driving directions, the star that is missing
when plotting an individual address as previously mentioned shows up in the
small destination map on the right.

Although there is something really interesting . . . one of the reasons I
like Yahoo maps is that I can cut and paste directions into Notepad and the
Rs and Ls miraculously change to "right" and "left". And even though the Rs
and Ls don't show up in Firefox, if I cut and paste the directions from
there, the rights and lefts still show up!

I really miss using my classic Yahoo maps. Can somebody please point me in
the    (right) direction so I can fix this?

William Closure

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>