Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 22:48:42 -0500
Patrick Black wrote:

> Could someone tell me how to remove autoplay, or change it to use
> FlexiCD(Powertoys).
> Everytime I have to put a CD in the Drive of a program I want to run, the
> setup thing comes,
> up.  I want this disabled, or modified to use FlexiCD and not gothru the
> AutoRun Automatically.
>
> --Patrick Black

Greetings,
  Go to Control Panel>System>Device Manager>CDRom>Properties>Settings.
Check "Auto Insert Notification". I believe you can control CD behavior
then from the "Paranoia" tab in TweakUI. To add FlexiCD to the systray
Right click> Start>Open>Programs>Start Up. Drag a FlexiCD shortcut here
and it'll be available whenever you need it.

Cheers,
Kelly