Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 18:18:10 -0500
Check the entire Emm386 line in the Config.sys file..
and compare it to the entire directory of where it actually is.
if the config.sys says: device=c:\dos\emm386.exe <other command addons>
and your emm386.exe is in c:\windows\command then you 'll defintly have a
problem.  As I have a had that problem before.

On Tue, 3 Mar 1998 17:20:15 -0500 Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Could anyone help me solve a problem I,m having with an error message
>get on the boot up screen, it goes'
>
>The following file is missing or corrupted emm386.exe
>You have an error in your ConfigSyst file, line 18
>
>The emm386 file is not missing, I checked, any help  anybody can give
>me
>regarding this problem would be greatly appreciated;
>
>Regards;
>
>Amado Pino

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]