Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Erwtje69 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 02:23:41 +0100
-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Erwtje69 [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 3 januari 2003 22:42
Aan: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
Onderwerp: RE: [PCSOFT] Automated File Folder Seach for Outlook Folders

Hello Jacob,her Erwtje from belgium,
I think that i can help you.
I work still with outlook express 2000 and use the following program:Pin's 4
to store all my folders ,incl passwords ect.
Outlook 2000 is a great program for send your e-mails.it's  works verry
easy.
Just klicking  the this url eand you are on the right website.download pin's
4 and try it it's free!!
greating from;[log in to unmask]           (from belgium)

Goossens Erwin

http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/index.html