Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 14:01:33 -0500
Mick Fitzpatrick wrote:

> I have a basic list in Excel. If you point your browsers at
> http://www.koan.de/~mickfitz/clubs.htm you will see how I have used the
> list.

Mick, I couldn't get this URL to come up...got the dredded Error 404 message.

> I would like to sort the list so the the date 1998 appears at the top and
> the remaining dates follow on below. I just can not work out how to do
> this!!!

I'm not the world's greatest Excel guru but have you tried selecting DATA and
then SORT.

I'm running Excel Ver 5.0 by the way.  Since I can't see your data, the above
is a shot in the dark.  I have Excel Ver 4.0 on my system also.  If the above
doesn't help, email me privately and I'll try to help you get through it.
Maybe you could send the file you're working on to me and let me work with
it.

Loy