Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:30:45 -0600
I seem to have messed up my HD by using Ghost.  When I try to use Ghost
or XXcopy it says my HD isn't big enough.  This HD is 20GB, but I'm being
told it's much smaller and too small to even put a DOS partition on.

I've tried to reformat it, but in Windows I'm being told it's in use and
I can't seem to get to that drive in DOS.  When I look at it in Windows
it says it's 20GB.

Do I need to delete everything on that drive first?  But that doesn't
make sense.

I need to get this drive to again read 20GB so I can clone to it.  I'm
cloning from an 80GB HD that is only 12GB used.

Thanks.

Diane Kroeckel
Wheeling, IL

                       http://freepctech.com/rode