Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 09:45:16 -0500
I'm being spammed by CNN Headline News.  Every five or 10 minutes
I receive the same CNN Headline News email.  First, it started
with the Saturday, April 15th message.  Then, on Sunday, the 16th
after I received the headline news message for that day, I
started receiving both messages every 10 minutes or so.  Now,
this morning I got another headline news message for Monday and
I'm now receiving all three messages every 10 minutes or so

I've sent mail to the CNN site telling them of the problem and
I've sent email about it to my ISP.  So far, no answer from
anyone and the mail is still coming.  I unsubscribed from the
Headline News service yesterday but I got this mornings mail
anyway.

These are not small messages.  Each one is over 50 K each in
size.

Is anyone else getting these?  Is there anything else I can do
about it that I haven't already done?

Loy

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html