Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 05:32:32 -0600
Hi David,

Thanks for the kind reply.  According to the logs, the attempted
outbound violations have stopped, at least for now.

I have scanned this computer with just about everything that I can find
and nothing shows up.  For a long time, someone in San Marcus, TX pinged
my computer a hundred times a day.  I finally reported it to the "abuse"
address for the ISP, but, as usual, never heard anything and I still,
occasionally,  get  pinged  by the San Marcus address.

This is a dialup machine and a slow one at that; most of the time less
than 28.8.

Loy

                       http://freepctech.com/rode