Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:04:41 -0800
Ok, let's try to walk you through it. Start the command prompt as you did.
Assuming your files are on the E: drive, switch to the E drive by typing
"E:" and press enter (no quotation marks). Your prompt should now be "E:\>".

What is the name of the folder that the files you want to delete? Is the
problem in the folder name or in the specific files? Do you want to delete
ALL the files in that folder?

You might want to get a list of the file names that are in the folder by
typing the following command
"dir > c:\listing.txt"
This will create a file named listing.txt on your C: drive. If the files are
in a specific directory, you can get a list of the directory saved to a file
by doing the same procedure - give it a new file name instead of listing.txt
so that you have both. Perhaps you can send the contents of the results to
us, or at least some portion (if they are long listings) so that we may get
an idea of what you have. For your information, the ">" symbol is a
redirection operation under the command prompt so that the output of the DIR
command is sent to a file rather than to screen display.

Peter