Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Terry L. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 12:57:36 -0500
Hi Taha,
        This has come up often.  I provided a response awhile back, so I'll
recycle it.
        Delete AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) from Windows Explorer (I don't think
it shows up in Add/Remove Programs, at least it didn't on my computer).
You will find it in the Netscape folders, and also in your Netscape
Bookmarks.  After deleting it from Explorer and after deleting the
Bookmark, reboot and run Regclean (if you have it).  That should
eliminate the problem, and should eliminate any error messages since, if
I recall correctly, AIM is launched from the Registry.

                                        Terry L. Clark