Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 16:03:30 +0200
Hi,
does anyone know if it's possible for the clock in the Win95 system tray
to display hh:mm:ss instead of just hh:mm?
I normally keep the clock utility running in a window with the "stay on
top" option, because if the seconds keep ticking over I know my PC
hasn't crashed ... but it doesn't allow a very small font so it takes up
too much space.
The taskbar properties only have "show clock" or not.  Control Panel -
Regional Settings for time does include seconds.  I'm running original
Win95, no service packs.

thanks
Joe Pearson
Dimension Data Consulting
Johannesburg
South Africa
Direct: +27 11 709 1112   Mobile: +27 83 454 6033

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]