Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 00:50:02 -0600
Hi Rick,

Hope things are well with you.

In AVG, if people will pull up the AVG Control Center, then Click the
E-Mail Scanner Tab they will find 4 boxes.

Check Incoming Messages
Certify Incoming Messages
Check Outgoing Messages
Certify Outgoing Messages

If they will UN-CHECK the Certify Outgoing Mail, then that little message
won't appear anymore.

As far as OE6, you are on your own as I haven't used it or set it up for
quite awhile.  I try to stick with Eudora.

Good Luck On Your End.

Regards,

David A. Abbe