Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Al Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:46:03 -0700
David,

>   That said, I'm not sure I've ever seen "Disk Cleanup" pop up in 98 at
all;
> I thought it was an XP feature.

Disk Cleanup was included with 98 and ME. It does not remove anything
without approval. It clears the cache folders you mentioned, but also gives
an option to reduce System Restore space and / or remove useless windows
components and unused programs. I have seen it pop up on very rare occasions
when the virtual memory pagefile was over-taxed (win386.swp) and available
disk space was Not in question. However, if Walter's numbers are correct,
then Disk Cleanup worked just as it should.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/186099

The old rule of thumb, Walter, says you can't possibly download a 2GB file
without having 2½ times that much drive space available. Windows needs hard
drive space for its virtual memory file while it works. Along with David's
suggestions, I would advise using Disk Cleanup and then defragging your
drive when you're done.

Al Thompson

From: "David Gillett"