Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 07:26:20 -0700
Peter,

Thanks for the links.

Would anybody like to share the downsides to programs like this? Inability to bookmark? Erratic bookmark handling? Legitimate program downloads being lost when sandbox is cleaned up? Etc., etc..

Bruce

--- On Fri, 5/20/11, Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Internet Explorer
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 12:41 AM

I have said this many times before ,but maybe this will get your attention
and that of the other list readers:
Please use a "condom" for your browser . Some names: Sandboxie ,BufferZone
and others.
Don't be fooled by the so-called private browser settings. They do nothing
to protect you when you click
a malicious link on a website.
The above programs "sandbox" the browser and anything that is handled
through it stays in this sandbox.
Pick up a virus, spyware or rogue program and it can't harm your system.
Just delete the "sandbox' and it's gone.

HTH,
Peter E.
PS. For your convenience:
Sandboxie   http://www.sandboxie.com/