Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donald Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:31:42 -0500
Hi,
        It will work, the only problem is that whenever it gets unzipped, you will
have the original zip file, so you will have to unzip it twice.  Another
thing you can try, is the zip format has three compression types.  Try
zipping the file using maximum compression.  It will take longer to compress
and decompress than normal compression, but will probably take less time
than to do two decompressions.

HTH,
Donald Gaither

                     visit our download web page at: