Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dencer Brenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 21:48:04 -0500
Hi, Folks.  My Pentium 3, Win 2K is having a problem that just started
within the past week or so.  I try to click on hyperlinks and have no luck.
Left clicks and right clicks--neither work.  Recently, I have deleted some
freeware that was bogging down my system, but have not installed any other
software. The computer guy did the uninstalls.  I haven't added any
hardware.  Any thoughts?

Brenda Dencer

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>