Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dakota Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 08:46:08 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2001 12:29:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Date:    Sat, 10 Nov 2001 12:29:48 -0500
> From:    Linda Tedesco <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Windows Shutdown

Here is what I do.  Right click on destop.  Click new and then "shortcut".
Then type this:
<<C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL.EXE user.exe,exitwindows>>

I named it Shutdown.  And it certainly does that.
:)D

> When I received my computer almost 2 yrs. ago, to Shut Down I would click
> Start/Shut Down/OK. Shut Down on the last window was checked. I would walk
> away and the computer would shut down by itself....completely. No Windows
> Is Shutting Down screen. I installed and uninstalled a desktop theme and
> ever since then I get the screen Windows Is Shutting Down and it doesn't.
> It hangs on this screen forever. I have to actually shut down with the
> power button. How can I get my computer to shut down the way it did when I
> first received it????
> Also.....another question.....how do I get rid of the window that pops up
> asking for a Password. I know you can click Cancel and it goes away but, I
> also never had that pop up and it's annoying since I am the only person
> using this computer. Thanks for your help. Linda

Don't drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml