Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 14:09:55 -0700
You don't tell us your operating system but I am going to assume it is
Win98. Is this ghost CD a perminate condition or a intermittent one ? Do
you see this drive in Device Manager or does it just appear in Explorer /
My Computer View ??

If the answer to the last question is the latter then I have this problem
occasionally in Win98. I think this is just a bug in 98 ..something to do
with slow refresh of the explorer window.

>My computer for sopme reason seems to think I have another CD-ROM Drive, all
>my other drives work perfectly and I haven't fiddled with any of the
>physical connections in the box. I recently installed a new Media Player,
>"Sonique" and I have uninstalled it and re-installed it with no luck. I also
>removed my real CD-ROM Drive from <My Computer> <Properties> and also
>re-installed my CD-ROM's Drivers (into the same directory as the previous
>one)
>Kevin Hains

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: