Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack Zeigler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:53:58 -0700
Hi All
&nbsp;Recently , I have not been able to open outlook express. When I attempt to sign in to download my email&nbsp; the program shuts down and restarts my computer. There are no error messages.
A friend suggested that I delete all of the temp files, but that would also delete my history files and I don't want to do that unless necessary.
I would appreciate some suggestions on how to resolve this situation.
&nbsp;I am running XP pro and my computer is set to update windows automatically.
Many thanks for your help in advance.&nbsp;
&nbsp;

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml