Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
A&C Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:21:46 -0700
From: Karen Miller
Subject: [PCSOFT] Reformatting a Hard Drive

> I was told in order to obtain more colors I need to reformat my
> hard drive and reload Windows.
**************************

Karen,

After looking back on all the messages related to this topic, I believe I
know what you are asking. In Word97, there is a shadowing option which is
listed under view / toolbars / customize / shadow settings. Putting a
checkmark in the 'shadow settings' box brings up the shadow settings
toolbar. However, there are no colours to choose. The reason you don't see
any colours on this toolbar is simple -- you must first have something to
shade. Try clicking on "Insert / Textbox", then your cursor becomes a + ,
which you move to where you want to insert the textbox, and click. Now type
some text into it, and while it is selected, you will have the shadowing
colours available in the shadows toolbar. I hope this clears up your
problem...you don't need to format your drive.

Alan Thompson

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html