Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:08:25 -0400
My brother-in-law's Dell Inspiron 530, Windows Vista, IE 9) is infected
with the Alureon rootkit.  I have tried MSSE, Windows Defender,
Malwarebytes, and Kaspersky and none of them has worked.  The bug has
Internet access and antivirus updates blocked, so I downloaded MS
Support Emergency Response Tool, Avast! Antirootkit, and a couple of
others here at home and put them on a CD.  I'll try those tomorrow when
I go over.

Problem with the CD:  his CD/DVD drive is just about worn out and I
couldn't install a game sis Sherrie wanted on there a few days ago,
before the bug hit.    If I have to remove it manually, I'm not sure
where this one takes up residence in the Registry?  Any help here
greatly appreciated!

Joyce
SE Ohio

                         support at our website: