Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:25:58 PDT
I'm glad they made it easier for Office 2000. The original post didn't
specify what version of Office he was using, however, so I just guessed
Office 97 (which I probably should have clarified). In Office 97, unless
there is a workaround I don't know about and no one has posted yet, you have
to run the install.

Susan