Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 11:19:09 +0000
Hello,

Does anyone an opinion re: running Win'98
with FAT 16 vs. FAT 32?...appart from the
space savings on the drive is access time
improved?....I am trying to weigh the
options as all my other machines are
running Win'95 with FAT 16 and I am able to
use my rather extensive collection of
Diagnostic and troubleshooting hardware on
all machines at present.  My understanding
is that I will lose this ability if I
convert....

It would have to make a substantial
difference for me to switch...

As I respect the opinions of the posters to
this group I will take what is said as well
informed opinion and make the switch if
there is general agreement that it's a good
idea.

Thanks for any responses..

Best,
Bob Chapel