Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:00:26 -0500
Barbara,
Let's get some more information.  What are you downloading from Avery?  What
is the end result you wish to accomplish?  Most of the files I'm aware of
from Avery are tools used in Word, but won't show up just by opening Word.
They have to be installed and/or called for before you can use them.
Ron Jobe

--
Ron Jobe

                       http://freepctech.com/rode