Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Janelle Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 07:05:05 +1000
Hi,
I had that very same thing happen to me only last month. I had an
technician look at it and it was my Hard drive was going. He also told
me you don't have to have bad sectors on your disk for the hard drive
for it to be going. I got a new hard drive and I haven't had that
problem since. I don't know if this helps but what you describe to me is
the very same problem I had.
bye Janelle