Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:54:28 -0700
Hey all!,
I was able to get the SP-3 cd from MS for the cost of shipping a couple of years ago.  It is worth a try.  Also, may be available on the Net.  It was a large set of files.

David Thompson

--- On Mon, 6/21/10, Judy Vaughan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Judy Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] no support win xp
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, June 21, 2010, 9:42 AM

Hello:

It is my understanding that support for W XP 2 will end in early July, 2010. However, Microsoft support will continue for W XP SP3 until 2014.

Go here to verify the following:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Windows-XP-SP3-And-So-It-Ends-88491.shtml

But XP is not dead. Not even by a long shot. Not at over 70% of the operating system market. And this is not about Service Pack 3, this is about the good old anti-Vista, XP SP2. Microsoft will continue to offer support for XP SP2 until July 13, 2010, which is two years from now. And XP SP3 will go even further than that.

"We understand some of our customers aren't ready to upgrade their PCs to Windows Vista. Although Windows XP will disappear from stores, we'll continue to offer Extended Support for the operating system for six more years, until April 2014," Microsoft added. Customers that haven't already moved to Vista, or haven't even debuted plans for migrating/upgrading, will most likely skip Vista altogether.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>