Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Curt Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:35:12 -0500
In outlook and outlook express there is a prefererences setting that you
can change so that it allows you to open attachments in your email. You
just need to change that setting. I am not sure the exact name for it,
but I know that outlook and OE are set up to not allow users to open
attachments by default. The reason being is basically it is trying to
protect you from potentially hazardous files, such as viruses, that may
have been email spammed to you. However, there is nothing wrong with
setting it up so you can download / open attachments, as long as you
make sure they are 1) coming from a reliable source, and 2) know that
the reliable source was going to send you an attachment. Never open
anything you are unsure about, even if you know the sender, because it
could be a virus that auto emailed itself to you from the senders computer.

Curt