Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 19:57:09 -0500
Hi all,

Problem solved!!  Thank you all, especially Rick, for all the help.

What I did was as Rick recommended.  I burned a new CD-R containing the
files that I wanted using the Joliet file system.  When I put the disk
into the laptop, all the files showed up in Windows Explorer just like
they should have before.

Again, thanks to all.  I'll use the Joliet file system to burn any more
data disks I plan to give to someone for use on another computer.

Loy

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>