Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 09:07:53 -0700
While there are probably easier ways of copying an entire CD's content
to a hard drive, here is how I would do it. Open Windows Explorer (not
IE), highlight your C drive, left click on "File" (top of page), select
"new", select "new folder", right click on the "new folder", select
"rename", name the folder anything you want, put the CD in the CD drive
and cancel out any auto start associated with it (have the computer do
nothing with the CD), in Windows Explorer left click on the  root
directory for the CD and drag and drop it  into the new folder you
previously created. The CD's contents should be copied into the new
folder in the same format as they exist on the CD.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

Lorraine Brauckhoff wrote:
> I would like to know how to copy a CD to my computer, so I can burn it to another. I have a Dell Dimension 2400. I use Win. XP SP2.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!