Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kevin Nowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:32:07 EST
In a message dated 2/20/2000 3:51:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 In this setup what should appear in Network settings. Does AOL require DUN
 installed ..or MS client or is it a stand alone network ?

   I am upgrading IE 4 to IE 5.01 ........is there any good reason to
 upgrade to AOL 5.0 ? I understand that users are having problems with the
 AOL 5.0 upgrade ? ?

 I upgraded my sisters modem to 56K and when I logged on to AOL with my
 sisters account I first went into setup and changed the modem as well as
 temporarily adding the right phone number for my area code. Now AOL won't
 auto login ...it asks for the password. How do I go back to auto login ??

The only thing I have in the network settings is the aol adapter.  I've
talked to aol tech support before in trying to install aol via DUN and they
said aol won't work through DUN.  You won't need any client software so to
speak, aol is relatively self contained in that respect.

Given the current controversy over AOL v5 and my own experience with customer
problems with it when they upgraded, I now advise NOT to upgrade to aol v5.

The autologin feature you're speaking of is set up by the user.  Open aol
then click on My AOL at the top, then click on preferences.  Find the file
that says Passwords and click on that.  The instructions are there to setup
for autologin.

HTH,
Kevin Nowicki

                     visit our download web page at: