Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:29:10 -0500
Dave, Not a pro and I've never dealt with these specific programs, but you
can read about them at the sites below. I don't think there's anything of
significant value in the list, and it seems there are some undesirable
things there. I don't know whether to call them Spyware or something else.
I would study for the best way to uninstall them so you don't get left with
some residue in your computer. If you can find an uninstaller that knows
where all the parts are in your computer, I'd try that first. There are
some free utilities which supposedly find and delete undesirable stuff. You
could try one of them in case you miss some files. Not sure if I should
mention names here but I've used AdAware for some time and recently started
using SpyBot with no problems to this point.

HyperLoad:  Prob used to dload files/programs. Read German?
     http://www.jeans-hose.de/vtech/vtech_hyperload_dx/624709.htm
b3dProjector:  Read this one very closely. Looks like a bad one.
     http://www.geocities.com/poiuyt_1940/KLfaq.html#whatisBDE
DelFin Media Viewer:  Read here. Not too good either.
     http://www.delfinproject.com/technology.shtml
Enhanced MediaLoads:  Read here how to get rid of it:
     http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/NetworkEssentials.html
MediaLoads:  Read here
    http://www.medialoads.com/about_us.html
Viewpoint Media Player