Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
SRW Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 16:16:32 -0700
The file is located in WIN95_04.CAB and can be extracted from there and copied to the necessary directory.  Or, you can download the file from http://deltasitez.nu/dllc.html .

Steve Woolley
http://home.inreach.com/over49/

----- Original Message -----
I had a virus called NYB, (the virus is gone) since then I am having
problems with my computer. The file "chiadi.dll" is missing.
My norton UtilitiesWorks said: C:\progra~1\vacess~1\bacup.exe
can not access a neccessary file "chiadi.dll".
How can I reload this file from my Windows 95 cd into my computer.?
How can I put it into the C:\window\system directory... ?
My cumputer is a Starion 120 MHZ - 4.03 GB - 72 MB - win95 - MSIE 5.0.
Thank you for all your help. Regards. Larry Joubert

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com