Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 04:12:02 -0600
Hello Carol,

If you are using Nero 6, open Nero Express and at the bottom of that page
click on "More". Then below that you will see a selection that says "Erase
Disc". You will then see a screen that gives you the choice of quick erase
or full erase, and full erase will remove all data. I don't remember exactly
how Nero 5 works, I think there is a selection near the top (File, Edit,
etc.) that will allow you to erase a rewritable disc.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml