Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:11:04 -0800
  IEXPLORE.EXE *should* be Internet Explorer; what you encountered may have
had a name that looked very similar on the screen, or some nasty front-end
that masqueraded as IE....

  But on the subject of Browser Helper Objects, one of the defensive
measures I employ is a nice bit of freeware/shareware called "BHODemon"
which shows me what BHOs are loaded and gives me a chance to accept or
reject new ones.  Normally, it sees Adobe Acrobat Reader, Spybot's
Innoculate module, and the Norton Internet Security firewall.

David Gillett

                       http://freepctech.com/rode