Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 00:10:04 -0400

Kelly,

Reinstalling windows is probably MS Tech Support's favorite
solution to problems, but most of the time it really isn't
required.

When systems start getting "flaky" my tried and true
fix is:
SCANDISK all hard drives
REG CLEAN
DEFRAG all hard drives
all done in that order.

Scandisk and Defrag are part of windows and should be on your
start menu under utilities.  RegClean is a free program available
from MS (see below) but I prefer Nuts & Bolts Registry Cleaner
(a commercial product)

If you have WWW access, then go to
http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp and then search for and
download RegClean 4.1a.  Save the downloaded file into a folder
you create specifically for the Registry cleaner.  Call the folder
REGCLEAN or REG CLEANER or whatever you want.

Now use the Windows Explorer to open go to that folder and double
click the file you find there.  It will expand and extract the
actual program and install it right there in that folder.

Now that the program is installed you can run the registry
cleaner any time you want by double clicking the new ICON
for the cleaner.... or you can add it to your start menu.