Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arun Andhavarapu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 08:05:29 -0700
The maximum number of files in the root directory is limited to 512, if
using 8.3 DOS naming routine.

However if you are using long names the count goes down as each long name is
spilt into several short names and each takes short name takes a FAT entry.
For example a long name of 20 characters will reduce the number of files in
the root directory to 510.

Arun K. Andhavarapu